Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Petunia Pickle Bottom Diaper Bag Review


I don't have any other experience with any other diaper bag, but I felt I should do a review of my diaper bag since I am so pleased.  I just figure if anyone is on the fence, it might help them to decide if they want one or not. I have a Petunia Pickle Bottom shoulder bag.  I chose this bag because I know how messy I can be and it has a glazed fabric (PVC free wipe-able material) on the outside, so it can easily be wiped clean.  I also liked the built in changing table station and it's great because the pad is removable.  Another nice feature is all of the pockets.  There is even a zipper pocket in the strap for your keys.   For me the bag is the perfect size.  It's not too big or small and fits everything I need on the go.

I am absolutely in love with this diaper bag and always get compliments on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment