Monday, September 24, 2012

LiveFit Phase 1 Foods

Well, if you know me, you know I love to eat!  I was a little worried that I might be restricted in eating with this program.  Not the case!  I am actually having a hard time eating all of the food on the plan!  I have been on plenty of eating plans where you eat 6 times a day, so this is nothing new to me.  The amount of food isn't a crazy amount, but I love veggies and I can eat unlimited veggies.  The only thing I think might be a factor is during Phase 1 there is no cardio.  Since I am used to doing a fair amount of cardio, I guess I burned more calories everyday, so the food I ate was burned.  I am hoping this "no cardio" Phase 1 doesn't have a huge impact on my weight loss I have already achieved.  I'm pretty sure Jamie Eason knows what she's doing, so I am going to trust in the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment