Saturday, February 18, 2012

Diaper Motorcycle Centerpiece

I made my 1st diaper cake last night.  I didn't want to do the typical cake style, so I looked around and found a super cute motorcycle.  I watched a tutorial video on YouTube and made mine along with the instructions.  It took less than 30 minutes and turned out great!  In order to make this, I used - 3 receiving blankets, 2 bibs, 2 baby wash cloths, 1 pair of baby socks, 1 stuffed animal, 1 bottle, 32 size 2 diapers, ribbon, double sided tape and rubber bands.  The only problem I had was that it didn't transport well using double sided tape.  From now on, I will make them either using a stronger tape or maybe safety pins.  Other than that, it looked fabulous and I have no other complaints.  I'll post my second attempt and see what works best.

No comments:

Post a Comment