Thursday, April 14, 2011

Wet bag for the diaper bag

With all of the decisions I have to make at least one is easy.  The one thing I do know is I will need a wet bag for my diaper bag.  There were a few companies that caught my eye during my search for the perfect wet bag.  I scoured the internet for reviews from other parents and I have decide to go with a Planet Wise wet bag.   I watched a cup of water get poured in the bag and it didn't leak at all! That's pretty impressive if you ask me.  Not only are these bags good for storing dirty cloth diapers, but you can also put dirty gym clothes, wet bathing suits, etc. in the bag.  The best part is they are reusable and washable.

There is also a company that makes an odor eating patch you can toss in your wet bag and it helps to keep the ammonia smell at bay.  It's the Wee-Be-Gone patch by WeeHuggers.  The best part is, it gets "recharged" every time it gets washed.  I will keep this product in mind if odors start to develop.

No comments:

Post a Comment